Friday Finds: 4.6
Hey everyone! I hope you had a great Easter break and enjoyed some extra time off, spent with your nearest and dearest. We've finally had our first encounter with Spring weather here in Switzerland and I can already tell summer is quickly coming. Is anyone else as excited for warmer weather and longer days as I am?
I think I've got summer on my mind, so this weeks Friday Finds is all about summer shades, destinations and inspirations. Cheers to the weekend enjoying some moments in the sun!
- There's nothing I love more in the summer than a nicer neutral color palette to bring some extra light into a space. Love this simple and chic neutral look from Rachel Craven's Los Angeles home.
- Last May I visited a few islands in Greece (Zakynthos and Santorini) and fell in love with the culture and beautiful surroundings there. I would love to go back there this summer and explore a few more islands like Milos. Just look at that water color!
- I've had my eyes on woven furniture recently since it brings a fresh look into a home, while adding the perfect touch of texture. How amazing would it be to own this big woven lounge chair and lounge here with a good read?
- Mykonos anyone? Scorpios clubhouse located in the beautiful island of Mykonos, Greece has all the summer home decor inspo we need. Because everyone needs a hammock in their home, right?
- Ever since my travels to Morocco, I've been in love with woven baskets. How adorable is this little cart bursting with beautiful baskets. I'll take one of each please!
- On the top of our summer destinations (yes we've already started planning) is the Amalfi Coast in Italy. Beautiful colours and vibrant seas, Amalfi is a great summer hotspot to travel and a much cheaper option for traveling.