Friday Finds 4.27
Happy Friday friends! We've had yet another week of incredible summer heat here in Switzerland and I can't wait to spend the weekend in the mountains hiking and enjoying it. What are your plans?
Regardless of what you are up to, I hope you are resting up and relaxing while you have some time off. This week's Friday finds are all about minimalist spaces and natural materials, something I'm trying to master in my own home at the moment. I hope you enjoy and I'll see you back here next week!
- White, bright and beautiful is sometimes all a space needs to be and this kitchen is living proof of that. And did we mention how much we love those gorgeous high ceilings and exposed beams?
- This collection of hand carved wooden kitchen utensils is just what we needed for entertaining this summer. I'm seeing plenty of cheese platters in my future, with that cutting board included.
- If bright colours were never your thing, then say hello to this space that is neutral heaven. It's light, white and full of natural materials to make you swoon.
- We've got summer escapes on our mind, and we are definitely daydreaming about making a visit here. Hello minimalist simplicity!
- Taking notes on how to organise my home decor accessories from this soft minimalist living room. I'll take one of everything please.
- I absolutely love everything about this dining room, especially the natural materials that were used. The rustic dining table has so much character to it and could imagine myself hosting fabulous dinner parties on it.
- I don't know about you, but the beach on has been on my mind so much lately. These gorgeous lounge chairs have me wanting to book a flight asap to soak up some vitamin sea and sun.