Friday Finds 4.20
Hey guys! I'm back with this week's Friday Finds to warmly welcome in the weekend. We've been in a massive heat wave here in Europe and boy am I loving it. Goodbye winter, and hello summer - at least that's how it feels like here.
What I love most about summer in Europe is that everyone spends their evenings along the water, picnicking with a nice baguette and some fine Swiss cheese, and just simply taking some time to enjoy life. I hope you take some time this weekend to enjoy life too and hopefully endless amounts of sunshine. Cheers!
- I'm all about indoor plants but this indoor tree is simply next level. And lets not forget that dreamy geometric print on the wall or those rattan mid century modern chairs.
- When summer time rolls around I'm all about the picnics. Taking notes from this dreamy picnic set up that screams summer.
- How fresh is this kitchen design? Simply in love with everything that CM studio designs.
- As a mountain girl at heart, I love this abstract take on the mountains. It really embraces and shows off a free spirit attitude that would be great for a bedroom.
- Hello summer weather, now bring on the pops. Drooling over these honey + lemon coconut milk popsicles. Be sure to check out the recipe here.
- This kitchen has simply everything you need. Definitely need to pick a few more of those lovely chopping boards for my own home.
- Anyone else just find greenhouses simply fascinating? I visited this one a few years ago in palm desert and fell in love with its beauty.
- Oh rattan, how you never fail to look good no matter where you are used in a home. Simply swooning over this rattan dining set.