Friday Finds: 4.13
Hooray! You survived another week. I'm ready for the weekend, how about you? I'm thinking of visiting a flower field this weekend and spending some time organising my house with a few new finds or maybe a fresh set of linens? We'll see how carried away I get.
Here's a collection of things I've been inspired or eyeing as of late. I hope they inspire you too and that you enjoy the weekend everyone!
- I feel like I've been transported on a mini vacation just by looking at this bathroom. Love the minimalist simplicity and the small touches of texture that make for a fresh look.
- How fun is this large canvas artwork displayed in this bedroom? I've really got a thing for geometric, fun shaped prints at the moment and would love one of these for my bedroom
- As you know, anything with rattan is instantly a hit with me. Check out this stunning living room that nails the boho chic look.
- These chairs are exactly what I need for summer. Imagine lounging in one with a good read while that warm summer sun pours in through your windows. Sounds ideal to me!
- I'm always on the hunt for new artwork pieces and instantly fell in love with this line drawing. There's something so simple yet intriguing about it.
- How beautiful is this simple seating arrangement? I could definitely see this in a corner of my home.