Friday Finds: 3/9
Is it just me or did this week fly by? Happy Friday everyone - it's time to officially sit back, relax and enjoy some free time. This weekend I'm off to the Dolomites to do some snowboarding and enjoy some fresh mountain air. I'll be staying in the lovely village of La Villa, with the most incredible view of the Italian Alps.
Anyone else just crave that feeling you get when you start to gain altitude and disconnect from the world for awhile? If you haven't visited the Dolomites, it's by far one of my favourite mountainous regions in all of Europe and is perfect in any season. Anyways enjoy this week's Friday Finds and I hope you're off on an adventure yourself this weekend!
- How incredible is the light that pours into this loft? A photographer's dream...
- I've been eyeing these "Cesca" chairs by Marcel Breuer forever. Would love to have a set to put around my dining table!
- As you know, I'm a big fan of any kind of ceramics. And I love this set from Kirstie van Noort, especially the neutral color palette
- Here's some mountain home inspiration for your weekend. There's some incredible modern homes in the Alps, just like this one
- Mustard is really having a moment right now and I can't get over how lovely this mustard linen bedding is.