Friday Finds: 3.23
This week we welcomed Spring, but you would never know it by the weather we've had here in Switzerland. Last week I visited Morocco and although we had rain for a few days, the sun was such an amazing thing to be able to experience every day. I'll be sharing more on the blog about my Morocco trip in the next week or two, so stay tuned for that! Lot's of beautiful riads and colourful tiles headed your way soon - I promise. For now, it's time to celebrate the fact that it's the weekend! Sit back and make yourself comfy because we've got plenty of inspiration for this week's Friday Finds to start off your weekend.
1. We love how this lamp is multi functional and doubles as a piece of art. I think it would look ultra chic on a nightstand or an entryway table.
2. When Spring hits I love picking up a fresh set of linens to bring a breath of fresh air into my bedroom. This neutral coloured set and the slight pops of yellow and green is definitely inspiring me at the moment.
3. I'm really digging this color palette of blush pinks and beiges lately - in my mind it's the perfect combo, especially for spring.
4. After just returning from Morocco, I've got my eyes on orange and golds like those used in this stunning nook
5. Since I'm loving all things Moroccan this week, check out this lovely hotel located in Marrakech.
6. This little collection of bedroom essentials is proof that it's all in the details.
7. Daydreaming of this serene outdoor garden space. Would love to have a spot in my own home like this one day.