Friday Finds: 2/23
Oh hello Friday! We've been waiting all week for you to reappear. It's been a chilly week for all of us here in Switzerland, so we've got a bunch of fun, cozy and spring inspired Friday Finds this week to share with you all. Are you all looking forward to Spring as much as we are?
1. This earthy rust coloured bedspread is the perfect way for neutral lovers to branch out and add some color to their bedroom. Plus, doesn't this photo just make you want to crawl into that bed and get cozy? Us too!
2. One of our favourite things about Spring is all the beautiful blooms that start to appear. We're dreaming of frolicking of these fields of peonies.
3. We love the spring colours in this beautiful kitchen. Pastels are always a great way to brighten up a space with a refresh of color after winter.
4. Spring represents a season of rebirth and we love bringing new life into our homes by adding indoor plants. Check out this fun and easy DIY to make your own plant stands.
5. Organisation is going to be one of our biggest goals for this Spring. We love this midcentury modern shelf that makes organising look both great and easy.
6. We've got our eyes on these lovely soft pink ceramic vases by Claudia Lau. We wish we could drink our coffee from these every morning.